Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hi my name is Alizée and i'm 17 years old. This summer for a month i'm here in Ontario to learn english. I'm a happy member of the Explore program 2012. While I'm here, I would love to improve my english a lot. Actually, I'd love to be bilingual, or in other words, to be able to speak english as easily as french, my first langage. I'm fixing myself a big expectation ! I like to travel and while I'm in other countries, it's very important for me to be able to communicate with the inhabitant from the country. I start by learning english, then I want to learn spanish, and who knows, maybe later another one, it would be nice.

That's something you need to know about me. I love the world, I love the earth. I think there's so much to see, so I want to see everything. I also want to protect this beautiful earth, so I am an ecologist, a protector of the environment ! I do this in my life, I try to help around me every time I can. I do what I like and I don't like or respect conventions.

1 comment:

  1. I love this sentence: I'm a happy member of the Explore program 2012!! I also like that you love the Earth and don't like conventions. It sounds like you are looking for the betterment of society! Do you think some conventions that we have in place are good for society or do you think that all conventions are wrong? What's an example of a convention which you do not like or respect?

    ReplyDelete